Gets you toured up and ready to go! The perfect 3-season introductory tent to the wonderful world of hiking and camping. Well ventilated and a cinch to pitch.
Features of the Vaude Taurus 2P Tent:
- optimized space offer by angled tent poles in the foot area and additional pins in the flysheet
- 1 vestibule
- ventilation protected from rain, can be adjusted through the front zip
- Water column floor: 5 000 mm
- Water column flysheet: 3 000 mm
- Poles/Segments: Al 6061 T9 10.2 mm / 40 cm
- Dimensions innertent area: 3 m²
- Dimensions floor area: 4 m²
- Material flysheet: 100% Polyester 75 D Polyurethane coated 3.000 mm
- Material innertent: 100% Polyester 68 D
- Material floor: 100% Polyamide 70 D Polyurethane coated 5.000 mm
Tripod Tent: Drawn forward dome design optimized for space and weight, for fans of light-weight tents. While the foot area remains low, the head and apse area are at sitting height.Ventilation Hood: By an intake rain-protected ventilation. Adjustable via the 4-way entry zipper.
There are no reviews yet.