Sporty outdoor shoe for mountain hiking: Lavik is waterproof, highly breathable, has a grippy
Faster to the summit!
Waterproof outdoor shoe for sporty mountain tours. The moderately stiff Vibram® sole (V-Flow 6) offers stable grip and perfect traction on challenging mountain trails and in pathless scree terrain. The seamless sock construction (50% recycled content) throughout the upper ensures a high level of comfort and optimal fit. Thanks to the environmentally friendly Sympatex® membrane (made from 100% recycled materials and completely PFC-free), the low outdoor shoe is completely waterproof and breathable.
The pre-shaped, protective toe cap and the stabilizing heel clasp are made of bio-based TPU plastic.
Features of the Vaude Men’s TRK Lavik STX Hiking Shoes
- Upper shoe
- knitted upper for optimal comfort
- lightweight and durable microfiber material
- recycled Sympatex® membrane
- recycled polyester lining
- Vibram® Fuga sole
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber compound
- EVA midsole with biomechanical flex grooves
- EVA midsole with recycled content
- V-Flow Stability Index 6
- bio-based TPU
- external, protective toe and heel cap
- ventilation holes in the forefoot
- lacing system for perfect hold and optimal pressure distribution
There are no reviews yet.